Are you looking to be an inspiration to our youth through sports?
Are you energetic, sports oriented and looking for an exciting organization driven to change the lives of the youth in our community, come work with us!
If this sounds like you, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Austin would be the perfect fit for you!
We have positions open for the following:
- Youth Development Professional
- Youth Development Professional- Internship Program
Plans, implements, supervise activities provided within a specific program area, such as Education, Special Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education.
Part time hours (12-20 hours a week) during the school year: 2:30pm to 8:00pm; Mon-Fri. Out of school times (i.e. summer, winter break, spring break) will vary.
All employees working at a Club Location based in a school are expected to follow the calendar year of Austin Independent School District. Therefore, when the school is not in operation you will not have work unless specified by your supervisor.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Create an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
- Promote and stimulate program participation.
- Provide guidance and role modeling to members.
- Effectively implement and administer programs, services and activities for members and visitors.
- Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of the members, quality in programs and appearance of the club at all times.
- Prepare periodic activity reports.
- Ensure a productive work environment by participating in meetings as assigned.
- Prepare, create, research and write unit and lesson plans as directed by supervisor and as schedule allows.
Click here to view the job description.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.